Travelling up through Vietnam 10.02.2018 - 14.02.2018

Nha Trang beach. Behind this photo is are a lot of tourists but it was still pretty idyllic.



Nha Trang river by Long Son Pagoda. A friend and I walked an hour to the pagoda and saw this along the way.



I was taken to the wrong city so naturally, instead of panicking, I started taking photos. Here's one around what looked like the Japanese village in Hoi An.




River in Hoi An




(Aparently I didn't take any good photos in Da Nang)




My train from Da Nang to Hue (Also Hue is apparently pronounced like "whey", no wonder none of the locals knew what I was talking about).



It turns out that whilst I was in Vietnam, it was also Lunar New Years. Apart from being a beautiful time to be in the country, it made travelling very hard as all of the tickets were sold out! So for a train in the middle of the day, I had to buy a first class sleeper coach... I ended up sharing the cabin with a cute family who looked after me; the mother gave me food and water, the kid played games with me, and the father told me when to get off. 



The view from the train



The Hi Van Pass on the train



Still getting a hang of the camera...

Another photo from the train to Hue




Hue - the photo was better in my head :(

By the old city in Hue. It was a lot more beautiful inside the old city but all of my photos turned out very bad as I forgot to turn on the light sensor. If you're really curious, just look it up on google, aha.